January 12

Quotes

One of my favourite quotes is by Albert Einstein who said: ”STRIVE NOT TO BE A SUCCESS, BUT RATHER TO BE OF VALUE”. Isn’t that inspirational!! I think that quote means try your best not to be special but to be important in peoples lives and impact them with greatness. I find that quote is like Michelle Obama’s quote that says: “SUCCESS ISN’T ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU MAKE ITS ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE YOU MAKE IN PEOPLES LIVES”. Arn’t they simular. I find that everybody should run by those quotes because everybody is important. Stop thinking money and fame and success will get you anywhere its if you know in your heart that you’re special.

Another one of my favourite quotes is by the Dalai Lama. ”BE KIND WHENEVER POSSIBLE. IT IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE”. I love this quote because it tells you be kind, not to show off or to seem nice but do it to encourage and inspire. I think he also means theres no limit to being nice. It’s a bit like one of our schools north stars that says: “THERE IS A FLOOR HERE BUT NO CEILING”. This quote makes me want to get up and start doing good deeds this second. If you start do a good deed don’t tell me because it does not matter it only matters to the person you did the deed too.

Tags:

Posted January 12, 2021 by harden3pt in category Grade 5, Uncategorised